The key to workplace happiness is the extent to which employers and employees engage with each other and have open and meaningful inter-personal relationships leading to growth and innovation. This presentation will engage, motivate and assist employers with practical tips and tools to engage and retain a happy workforce.
- Happiness Research
- The positive impact of happy employees on an organization
- Adopt some simple techniques to increase workplace happiness
- Top things bosses can give employees
- Attitude versus Skills – stop paying appearance fees!
- How to minimize the impact of negative people
- Explore the attributes of a great employee
- Develop an armoury of behavioural interview questions to gauge motivation and mindset
Identify the vital ingredients for employee engagement