“Our research continues to show a well-substantiated relationship exists between employee engagement – the extent to which employees are committed, believe in the values of the company, feel pride in working for their employer, and are motivated to go the extra mile – and business results.”
– ISR Global Research Director Patrick Kulesa
- Why am I here?
- Work is not a jail sentence!
- What is in it for me?
- Skills versus Attitude
- How do the company values help me?
- Understanding that this is my business
- How can I motivate myself?
- Everyone is important in this winning team
- What is commitment?
- Ingredients of a Great Team
- We are playing for the World Cup!
- How can I integrate work/life balance
- How can I lessen my stress and increase my sense of achievement
- How to practically incorporate the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People© into my life
Investment: Contact Us