High Definition, 3 Dimensional Approach to Leadership in South Africa.
Who should attend?
- Managing Directors
- Executive Directors
Great Leadership Today
- A definition of great leadership today
- The two distinctive attributes all leaders need to have
- The 10 qualities of outstanding leaders
- Integrity, responsibility, respect – the balanced scale of leadership and how to practically achieve this
The Concept of Strategic Planning
- What is strategic planning and management?
- The importance and benefits of strategic management
- The strategic management process
- Elements of the strategic planning process
- Why strategic planning fails
- How to measure whether your strategy is effective?
- Strategy realisation essential elements
- How effective is your strategy realisation?
- Strategy Implementation
- Balanced Scorecard Approach
- Key Performance Indicators
- Michael Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Vision and Mission Statements, Values and how to live them
- Develop a strategic vision
- Develop a strategic mission
- Develop values and culture including Good to Great
- Develop a values checklist
- Goal setting and execution
How to Effectively Communicate to All Stakeholders in Your Organisation
- Understanding effective communication processes and techniques
- How to communicate important business decisions
- Steps to create active listening and feedback sessions
- Understanding the importance of body language as a leader
- How to undertake a difficult conversation and deal with conflict in a positive manner
- Be SMART with people – using Transactional Analysis effectively in negotiations and performance management
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership techniques tomobilise and motivate your team
Change and Continuous Improvement
- Understanding organisation change – when is it needed?
- Understanding why people resist change
- The attitudinal change cycle and how to manage your team through it
- Changing the future through continuous improvement
- Continuous improvement is not a project!
- Keeping the focus on your vision and values
Understanding Our Future Employees and Clients
- A snapshot of the next generations
- Understanding their attitude and preferences
- Changes the new employees bring to the workplace
- How to retain them, manage them and keep them focused
- Facing our leadership fears
- Helping the next generation understand the potential negative impact of Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites on their personal and professional lives
- Firewalling your company’s information through ethics and understanding
Understanding the impact technology has had on our customer care strategies