SMART: Strategic Meaningful Assertive Results-Orientated Techniques for Dealing with People.
Who should attend?
- Managing Directors
- Executive Directors
- Executive level managers
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Origins of the concept
- The five domains of EQ
- The ability-based model
- Characteristics of emotional intelligence
- How to improve your emotional intelligence
Emotional Intelligence, Self-Awareness and Self-Management
- EQ and the characteristics of a high vs. low
- What to do with your emotions
- Johari window for increased EQ
Emotionally Intelligent Communication Skills
- What is communication?
- The communication process
- Types of communication
- Non-verbal behaviours for effective communication
- Barriers to communication
- Active listening
- Steps to provide feedback in difficult conversations
Transactional Analysis as a Communication Tool
- Transactional Analysis
- Philosophy of TA