How to Positively Influence Your Stakeholders
Who should attend?
- Managing Directors
- Executive Directors
- Executive level managers
- Board Members
- Understand how the boardroom has changed
- Understand the pressures facing board members in the current economic and political climate
- How does the board work?
- What can I expect from the board?
- What is expected of me?
- How can I prepare for a directorship?
- What not to do at board level or at board meetings
- How can I empower my board?
- How to get the easy stuff out of the way.
- How to manage your board for maximum productivity
- What to say and when to say it
- Observe the 10/20/30 rule.
- Don't surprise your board.
- Pre-sell as much as you can.
- Present solutions, not questions.
- How to plan, prepare and execute effective board meetings
- Responsibilities of a company’s board of directors
- Rules of conduct for a company’s board of director
- Understanding and implementing corporate governance
- Board room behaviour and best practices
- How to make an impactful presentation to your board
- How to negotiate successfully with your board