Build your self-esteem and boost your confidence
NQF Level 4
Who should attend?
- Any Level Of Employee Who Needs To Become More Confident And Who Needs To Behave In A More Assertive, Productive Manner.
- What Is Confidence?
- Our Self-Concept Affects Our Self-Confidence
- Dealing with Past “Failures” And Low Self-Confidence
- Self-Confidence and Life Skills
- How Can I Project Confidence Even If I Don’t Yet Feel Confident
- How to Create the Right Impression
- Analyse Your Own Levels of Confidence in Various Situations
- High Levels of Self-Confidence Are Important - But Why
- Practical Ways to Enhance Your Confidence
- Factors That Increase Self-Confidence
- Creating a Positive Outlook
- The Top 25 Positive Words and Phrases
- Essential Steps to Increase Your Confidence Levels - How To Ensure You Get What You Want
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People®
- What Is Assertiveness?
- Assertive Versus Unassertive and Aggressive Behaviour
- Analyse Your Own Assertiveness Levels - How to Be More Assertive
- How to Turn Aggressive Behaviour into Assertive Behaviour
- Changes You Can Expect From Being Assertive
- How to Manage Conflict in an Assertive Manner
- Essential Steps to Increase Your Levels of Assertiveness
- Key Life Skills -- Self-Assessment
Practical Exercises, Tips and Tools
- How to Communicate Confidently
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation with Your Boss, Colleagues, Friends or Family
- Tips for Being Assertive - How To Become the Person You Want To Be
- Tips That Can Help You Be More Assertive
- How to Deal With Difficult Situations in a Confident, Assertive Manner
- Practical Exercise