Who should attend?
- Sales Managers
- Account Managers and Executives
- Team Leaders
- Sales Directors
- Become Trusted Advisors and Expert Business Partners.
- Stop being “Presenters” and “Information providers” and start being “Salespeople”.
- 5 key buying decisions that clients make. (Recap)
- Understand the importance of YOU in the sale.
- Control the sale. (Overview)
- Control the sale by following a simple 5 step sales process.
- Establish a call / meeting objective.
- Prepare a few “Open ended” questions to achieve the call / meeting objective.(GA)
- Ask questions, listen to the answers and ask more questions. (RP)
- Presentation and commitments. (GA)
- Asking for the business. (2 simple questions) (GA) (RP)
- The importance of improving knowledge and skills daily.
- Complete Action steps and “one thing”. (GA)
- Evaluation forms.
- Summarize and wrap up.