Who should attend?
Any employee who needs to interview potential candidates/ employees.
- How to prepare yourself for conducting an interview
- How to prepare the room for conducting an interview
- Top communication tips
- How to conduct a thorough interview
- Interview Tips for the Interviewer
- 12 steps to help you conduct the perfect job interview
- 3 Revealing Interview Questions
- How to Spot Potential Attitude Warning Signs in the Interview Process
- Behavioural Interview Questions That Reveal Motivation and Attitude
- When Interviews Go Wrong
Session 2 – Second part of the day
During this session the facilitator will lead the delegates through their company’s specific Interview and Selection Processes and Procedures. This will be a workshop approach where each delegate will be given the opportunity to unpack the process, complete the documentation and role play various difficult scenario’s.