Who should attend?
- This course is applicable to all levels within your organization.
- What does ethical conduct mean?
- What does it mean for an organisation to act ethically?
- Definition of workplace ethics
- Most important ethical terms and principles
- Fundamental ethics principles
- Practical examples of workplace ethics
- Top 10 benefits of ethics in the workplace
- Workplace ethical laws in business
- Ethics and corporate governance
- How to teach and enhance workplace ethics?
- Six ways to live your organisation’s values and create a more ethical workplace
- How to handle ethical dilemmas
Etiquette in the office
- What is business etiquette and why is it important?
- Understanding the importance of perceptions and first impressions
- How to maintain a professional appearance
- How to develop a professional greeting and handshake
- How to manage your workstation
- How to behave in an Open Plan office set-up
- How to develop positive, professional relationships with your co-workers
- How to develop positive, professional relationships with your superiors
- Professional e-mail etiquette
- Professional meeting and business function etiquette
- Appropriate use of the Internet and social media
- Maintaining loyalty and confidentiality
- Handling personal issues in the workplace
- Tips for being assertive rather than aggressive
- How to manage your time professionally
Professional Communication in the workplace
- How to listen actively
- How to understand and use appropriate body language
- How to handle difficult people
- How to deal with anger in yourself and others
- Top tips for effective professional verbal communication