Lead with conviction!
NQF Level 5
Who should attend?
- Middle management level employees
- Team leaders
- Employees who have been earmarked for succession into management
Develop Your Leadership And Management
- What Is Leadership?
- Leadership “Styles” That Make Up Outstanding Leaders
- The New Leadership Skills Set
- Core and Adaptive Leadership Skills
- Top 5 Gaps in Leader’s Awareness
- The character and values of leadership
- The Ingredients of Ethical Value Based Leadership
- Differences Between Leadership and Management
- Old vs New Leadership Thinking
- Traditional versus High Performance Organisations
- Common Mistakes Leaders Make
- Summary of Good to Great by Jim Collins
- A Leader Lets Other People Find Meaning in Their Lives
- CMI - The Importance of Effective Management
- Using a Range of Management Styles to Lead a Business Enterprise
- Decision Making Techniques
- Delivering a Business Strategy
Teamwork, Motivation And Delegation
- Ingredients of a Great Team
- Powerful Leadership Lessons from the Movie ‘Coach Carter’
- What is Delegation
- Why is delegation a key leadership tool?
- Key Steps to Successful Delegation
- Barriers to effective delegation
- The RACI Principle of Delegation, Role Division and Work Sharing
- 10 Ways to Prevent Pointless Meetings
- Values into Vision
- Winning Teams Are Made Up of Winners
- Using Teamwork to Build a Better Workplace
Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- What Is Emotional Intelligence?
- Origins of the Concept
- The Ability-Based Model
- Practical Empathetic Communication
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Emotional Intelligence for Change at Sheraton Studio City
- The Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- IQ or EQ?
- How the U.S. Air Force Improved Recruiting 3 Fold Using EQ Assessments
- Emotional Competence and Leadership Excellence At Johnson & Johnson: The Emotional Intelligence and
- Leadership Study
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace: Why It Matters More Than Personality
Self-Assessment Exercises: EQ Self-Assessment
- Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment – Dr Dawie Smit
- Self-reflection – Assertiveness Questionnaire
- Assertiveness and Responsiveness Self-Assessment
- What Is Communication?
- The Communication Process
- Types of Communication
- Non-Verbal Behaviours for Effective Communication
- Barriers to Communication
- Active Listening
- Steps to active listening and understanding
- E-Mail Etiquette Rules
- 10 Step Action Plan for Personal Impact
- Communicating Important Decisions
- Kill the Staff Newsletter
- The Heart of Leadership Communication
- Devising a Communication Plan
- Engaging With Stakeholders
- Using Effective Communications to Create Direction
Transactional Analysis As A Communication Tool
- Transactional Analysis
- Philosophy of TA
Coping With Confrontation
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation
- Dealing with Confrontation
- Managing Anger in Yourself and Others
- How to Calm Down Angry People
- Who Are the People Who Resist Change?
- What Is Change?
- Change Management
- How does change affect me?
- Understanding the Change Curve
- 5 Steps to Managing Change