Who should attend?
- All employees
- What is burnout – definitions and the 3 dimensions of burnout.
- How burnout manifests – a doctor’s story.
- What burnout isn’t. Differences between burnout, stress, depression.
- Self-assessment exercise
The Workplace Drivers of Burnout
- The drivers of burnout in the workplace – the “6 areas of work life” that are most associated with burnout.
- Participants identify the key drivers of burnout in their own workplaces.
Well-being at work – Why it matters
- The impact of burnout at both individual and organizational levels.
- The link between well-being and performance.
- Why “work-life balance” isn’t enough.
- The importance of energy management
Strategies for thriving in the workplace
- Mind your own business
- The importance of setting boundaries
- The power of “no”
- Take care of business
- Reducing sources of burnout at work
- Fill your energy tank
- The PERMA model of wellbeing
- Participants develop a personal action plan for banishing burnout and thriving in the workplace.