SAQA Qualification ID 67463, NQF Level 4, 140 Credits
Human Resources departments and HR managers are an integral part of a successful company, playing a major role in getting the best out of and retaining valued employees. This valuable HR qualification is essential if you are working in an HR Department or considering a career in HR or personnel management, or if you want to progress in your existing Human Resources career. The course is NQF aligned and SABPP accredited.
Course Designed For
Designed for managers and leaders with line management responsibilities, this course will help you to understand the skills and knowledge required to carry out your legal and HR roles and responsibilities.
It is assumed that learners wishing to enter a programme leading to this qualification have Communication Literacy, Numeracy and Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3 (Grade 11).
- Collect, collate, and distribute HR related information
- Provide advice on organisation procedures related to HR
- Demonstrate an understanding of people dynamics and the impact in the workplace.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the functioning of business and the role and contribution of individuals within organisations.
- Support the implementation of HR processes and systems
Module 1: Business Communication
- Effective business writing
- Powerful presentation skills
- Professional communication skills
Module 2: Business Concepts
- Apply basic business concepts
- Understand business mathematics and financial aspects of business
- Assess legal contracts in an HR environment
Module 3: Employee Engagement
- Demonstrate an understanding of employment relations
- Recruit and select candidates to fill defined positions
- Induct a new employee
Module 4: HR Related Administration
- Manage the capture, storage and retrieval of HR information
- Administer data, systems, payments and provide advice related to compensation
- Edit, code and capture data
Module 5: Staff Development
- Perform one-on-one training
- Conduct targeted training and development
- Analyse the skills development legislation and apply it in the workplace
- Conduct skills development administration
Module 6: Employee Relations
- Represent stakeholders in consultations and discussions
- Participate in the implementation and utilisation of equity related processes
- Apply knowledge of statistics and probability to critically interrogate and effectively communicate finding